- Note:This article contains spoilers. Proceed at your own risk.
The Girl of Many Jobs is a supporting character who reoccurs almost everytime the comic needs a retail worker, sometimes appearing up to four at a time. At least six Girls of Many Jobs are known to exist, each differing in eyes, glasses, accessories, and uniform colors. Their relationship are unknown, but are rumoured to be quadruplets.
- Green: Julie. The default one.
- Red: Justine.
- Blue: Judith.
- Purple: Jeanne.
- Black: Also known as the Lady of Many Professions. Seen once as an optometrist, she looks noticeably older and have a light streak on her hair.
- Orange: Josiane. Once a normal girl without glasses working at Space Latté, Frédéric turned her into a Girl of Many Jobs. An orange Girl was also seen working at Orange Julep in Montréal in a guest comic.
A busy girl who seems to have many different jobs. The Frivolesque cast often run into her around the city.
Author's notes Edit
She's barely a character and her design was an afterthought, but she stuck around for some reason. People seem to like her, so here she is.
This is a list of the jobs one instance or another of The Girl of Many Jobs have been seen working at. It's currently up to the end of Chapter 7.
Some of the job positions have been explicitly stated either in the comic or by the author in some of his media, but most are just what seems obvious in each situation.
|Clerk||Colori (Laurier Mall)||Green||Approach|
|Waitress||Pub du Parvis||Purple||Abandonment|
|Clerk||McDonald's (Laurier Mall)||Blue,
|La fée des étoiles
(mall Santa's assistant)
|Noelle's assistant||North pole||Green (elf)||Truth|
- She is one of the rare characters to never have been named canonically in the comic, aside from Josiane.